BGI has offices in 10 of the largest marine staff centers of Russia, Baltic States and Georgia. Through our group we have access to the largest global pool of seafarers available not limited to Europe, India, Brazil and the Philippines. All our offices are MLC2006 Compliant. Our database of marine specialists allows us to react quickly to any requests from our Customers. All our offices are linked with ‘real time' information systems and work in close cooperation.
As market trends and developments quickly change, we are continuously looking to stay ahead of the game giving our Company the opportunity to operate in the tightening conditions of marine specialists' market.
- The full spectrum of crewing and crew management related services
- HR support services
- Competence management
- Training and career development
- Visa & documentation services
- Management of tax and Social Security related issues
- Management of subcontractors (other crew suppliers)
- Incorporated marine travel services in all time zones
- Payroll and wage administration
As we have the privilege of working with a large amount companies worldwide, we add valuable practices every day to our own experience. BGI offers true partnership based on a professional approach, experience and an extended knowledge of our Clients' business.
We welcome you on board!
The BGI business development team.
Managing Director of BGI St.Petersburg (Russia) Vadim Padun